Our Motivations springs from our Christian values and this two scripture from the holy bible defines our core principles:
- “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)
- “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven”. (Matthew 5:14-16)
We provide a wide range of services to all people with a primary focus on young people, working with housing associations, charities, youth services and community groups. Our services include:
- Accredited Courses
- Outreach programmes & initiatives
- Transition Programmes
- Summer & Holiday Tours
- School Curriculum & Issue-based programmes
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Workforce Development & Consultancy
With our wealth of experience, we know that each project has to be specific and in- line with the needs of the participants at the forefront, which is why, we know each project is unique as we can tailor YOUR project around YOUR requirements. This is why so many partners love to work with us!
As an organisation we are committed to:
- Developing The skills and talents of young people.
- Personal, social and educational development.
- Using the Arts as a platform to express individuality.
- Addressing the needs of diverse communities.
- Empowering young people to realise their full potential.
- Working with organisations to provide the outstanding services for young people and communities.